BE PREPARED FOR ANY EMERGENCY
Wildfire danger is HIGH:
- Charcoal and barbecues and open fires are banned in all North Shore parks, trails and beaches.
- No smoking in parks, trails and beaches
- Please exercise extreme caution—be fire smart!
Air Quality Advisory - high concentrations of fine particulate matter due to wildfire smoke
- Persons with chronic underlying medical conditions should postpone strenuous exercise until the advisory is lifted. Exposure is particularly a concern for infants, the elderly and those who have diabetes, and lung or heart disease.
- If you are experiencing symptoms such as chest discomfort, shortness of breath, coughing or wheezing, follow the advice of your healthcare provider.
- Indoor spaces with air conditioning may offer relief from both heat and air pollution.