Planning and preparing for pandemics
A new coronavirus is currently causing respiratory infections, mostly in Hubei Province, China. BC has one confirmed case of the novel coronavirus; however the risk to British Columbians continues to be low.
BE PREPARED FOR ANY EMERGENCY
NSEM is continuing to work closely with the District of North Vancouver, District of West Vancouver, City of North Vancouver and our partner agencies for the continued health and safety of our community.
Finding resources in your community
If you are in need of help due to the COVID-19 situation, or if you are looking for opportunities to help in your community, visit Connect North Shore.
Please continue to follow the direction of our public health authorities:
- BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool: covid19.thrive.health
- Vancouver Coastal Health: www.vch.ca
- Public Health Agency of Canada: www.canada.ca
- BC Healthlink: www.healthlinkbc.ca
- BC Centre for Disease Control: www.bccdc.ca
Preparing for COVID-19
- Learn more about how to personally prepare for COVID-19 here