Whyte Lake Fire Update
The fire near Whyte Lake is now under control, yet there is still active burning.
All area trails remain closed. Crews are still actively working and we ask that everyone avoid the area until further notice.
Further updates will be provided when they are available. Thank you for your cooperation.
BE PREPARED FOR ANY EMERGENCY
Rain and Wind Warnings are common this time of year.
Learn how to prepare your home and stay safe during extreme weather:
- Keep gutters clear of leaves and debris
- Have your perimeter drainage system inspected by a professional
- Help to clear storm drains on your street so water can flow freely
- Stay clear of river banks when water is high
- Check your emergency supplies and review your emergency plan